I made this delicious protein smoothie for breakfast this morning cause I was too lazy to make anything else. Soooo good. Perfect if you’re on the run and wants something fast, but still wants something that’s healthy and that keeps you satisfied until lunch. This smoothie is also absolutely perfect before or after a tough workout!! I have been drinking Puori’s PR3 chocolate protein with water directly after all my swim sessions since April this year and I have been able to train harder than I ever done before in my life and I haven’t felt my shoulder injury at all. Don’t know if it’s all thanks to this protein powder but I think it’s a big part of it. Nutrition is key.
Puori’s PR3 Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder is one of the best on the market and I can highly recommend it. It blends perfectly with water or almond milk. NO clumps at all. Big like and it tastes amazing as well.
1 scoop contains:
* 24 g of organic sprouted brown rice protein that contains all essential amino acids that contribute to muscle growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
* 330 ml of organic freeze-dried coconut water that contains lots of electrolytes that help the body recover faster after a hard workout.
* 2.5 grams powerful bioactive collagen. Collagen is an essential component of tendons, ligaments and cartilage. This variety gives you the support you need to keep pushing your limits.
* Organic chocolate and organic stevia, as well as xthangummi
Let me know how you like it.
- 1 scoop PR3 chocolate protein powder
- 350 ml (1 1/2 cup) almond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 2 fresh dates, pitted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or extract
- 1 cup ice cubes
Blend everything in a blender and drink up.
* This is a collaboration between me & Puori*