Who doesn’t love chips? I LOVE sour cream and onion chips. But I haven’t eaten any in like 5 years or something. Not even if I wanna ”treat” myself, cause I KNOW if I just eat one I’m not gonna stop until that whole bag is empty lol. Who’s feeling me? They are just soooo freaking addicting.
SO, I have come up with a healthy clean version that is pretty much just as addicting haha. But these goodies are really healthy and full of nutrients so you can eat as much as you like. Kale is kinda the most nutrient dense food out there so you can eat these without no guilts what so ever. You need to try them. They are just SO SO delish!
- 1.3 gallon (5 liters) of kale
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp cold pressed good quality olive oil
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt or herbal salt
1. Place all the ingredients in a big bowl.
2. Use your hands to combine all the ingredients and the more you ”massage” the kale the better.
3. Place the kale pieces on 3 baking tins.
4. Let it bake for 8 h on 42 degrees C or 107 F in a dehydrator, I use a dehydrator from the brand ”Sedona”.
5. IF you don’t have a dehydrator, use your oven, but leave the door open by sticking a fork or something in between the oven door and the oven. This will probably take less then 12h so make sure to check it now and then.