Love these. Perfect to eat directly after a tough cardio workout since they are packed with both carbohydrates and protein that will help you recover faster until your next session.
They are also a great snack to bring to school and work since they are nut-free 🙂
- 18 fresh gooey dates, pitted
- 0.5 cup / 1.2 dl pumpkin seeds
- 0.5 cup / 1.2 dl shredded coconut
- 0.5 cup / 1.2 dl gluten free oats
- 4 msk raw cacao or after taste
- 1/6 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 TBSP raw cacao nibs
- 1 TBSP cold pressed coconut oil (optional but gives it a nice flavor)
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a food processor, add dates and mix again until well combined.
2. Add coconut oil and mix again.
3. Roll into balls and coat them with shredded coconut, oats, pumpkin seeds or/and cacao nibs.