Love these. Perfect to eat directly after a tough cardio workout since they are packed with both carbohydrates and protein that will help you recover faster until your next session.
They are also a great snack to bring to school and work since they are nut-free 🙂
- 18 fresh gooey dates, pitted
- 0.5 cup / 1.2 dl pumpkin seeds
- 0.5 cup / 1.2 dl shredded coconut
- 0.5 cup / 1.2 dl gluten free oats
- 4 msk raw cacao or after taste
- ⅙ tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 TBSP raw cacao nibs
- 1 TBSP cold pressed coconut oil (optional but gives it a nice flavor)
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a food processor, add the dates and mix again until well combined.
- Add coconut oil and mix again.
- Roll into balls and coat them in shredded coconut, oats, pumpkin or/and cacao nibs.