Super delicious bliss balls for you who want to try something new instead of going with the same old cacao powder! I personally love them. Why not give them a try and let me know if you like them as much as I do 🙂
- 12 fresh & gooey dates, pitted
- 1 cup / 2.4 dl almond
- 2 tsp liqorice powder
- 1 tbsp carob powder
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 3 tbsp shredded coconut to coat the balls in
1. Mix everything in a food processor until you have a sticky dough that you can shape into balls. Season after taste.
2. Roll them into balls and coat with shredded coconut.
3. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge, they keep fresh for about 2 weeks or so.