Look at those pretty balls right there. Don’t you just wanna eat them? Okay that sounded weird lol. No but they are just so freaking good and they are the perfect snack on the go, either for school, work, on your hike, before or after a workout – yeah basically for any situation. They are healthy, nutritious and absolutely delicious.
- 2 cups walnuts (4.8 dl)
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- A pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons juicy gojiberries
- 1 cup fresh and juicy dates, pitted (2.4 dl)
1. Mix walnuts, cacao powder, chia seeds and salt in a food processor until well incorporated.
2. Add goji berries and mix again. If the goji berries are extremely dry you can soak them in some water.
3. Add dates and mix until everything is well mixed and you can roll the dough into balls.
4. Decorate each ball with some goji berries and let the balls set in the fridge for an hour or so.
5. Lasts for weeks in the fridge if you have them in an airtight lunch box.