This is probably the best bliss ball recipe I’ve ever done so far. They just have the most perfect balance between sweet, salt and richness from the coffee and cacao powder that just make your taste buds really happy 🙂 You will SO love these and you can totally ignore the espresso powder if you try to stay away from caffeine, but just be aware that it will not be the same since the espresso powder reallyyy takes them to another level.
- 0.8 cups / 2 dl almonds
- 0.8 cups / 2 dl cashew nuts
- A pinch Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 tsp real vanilla powder
- 3 tbsp cacao powder (not raw)
- 1 tsp espresso coffee powder
- 32 fresh gooey & sticky mazafati dates OR 16 medjool dates since they are much bigger
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a food processor until roughly mixed since we want them to have a little crunch.
2. Add the dates and pulse until it’s all well combined and you have a formable sticky dough.
3. Roll the dough into balls and press one almond into each ball.
4. Keep them in the fridge for up to 2 weeks in an air tight lunch box.