Made these super yummy energy balls after my CrossFit practice this morning and they certainly hit the spot. Hope you’ll like these as much as I do. Enjoy.
- 1 cup hazelnuts (2.4 dl)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (1.2 dl)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Maca powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder or vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 22 fresh sticky Mazafati dates (pitted)
1. Mix everything in a food processor until well blended.
2. Add some extra nuts in the end if you want it crunchy. Which you want cause it makes it more yummier. Duhhh. Add more dates if it’s too dry.
3. Roll the dough into balls and enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea.