I’m just so excited about this recipe since it’s pretty much the most addicting thing ever lol. Have you ever tried kale chips before? If you haven’t then you absolutely have to try it NOW. Yes it’s that delicious! Plus you can eat a whole batch without zero guilt. Awesome right? Kale is like the Queen B of greens, it’s really high in antioxidants which helps prevent cancer and it contains a ton of Calcium which helps to strengthen your bones and maintain joint flexibility + protect your body from free radicals. Did you also know that kale contains more calcium than milk? Pretty cool. It’s also a great source of Vitamin A and C. So yay let’s eat some kale chips!
- 6 big kale leaves
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon herbal salt
1. Rinse kale leaves in cold water.
2. Remove the stems of the kale leaves.
3. Tear your kale in to big kale leaves.
4. Place them in a big bowl and add olive oil, apple cider vinegar and salt.
5. Use your hands to massage the kale leaves.
6. Place the kale on three baking sheets/trays that are meant for a dehydrator. Make sure that there is only one layer of kale leaves on the trays. I always use my dehydrator from Sedona when making kale chips. Dehydrate for about 8 hours on 107 F / 42 C.
7. IF you don’t have a dehydrator, use your oven, but leave the door open by sticking a fork or something in between the oven door and the oven. This will probably take less then 12h so make sure to check it now and then.