The perfect snack? Well here you have it. Soooo yummy! Plus it’s really easy to make as well. You just bake some sweet potatoes, cut one or two in half and spread some almond butter and throw on whatever toppings you like. I really like to top mine with cashew nuts or macadamia nuts, shredded coconut and gojiberries. Mulberries are really badass too. Unfortunately I didn’t have any at home. Boohoo. But I survived, still super yummy!
- 1-2 sweet potatoes, depending on how hungry you are
- 2 tablespoons almond butter, unsweetened
- Cashew nuts
- Shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F /200 C.
2. Wash the sweet potatoes with skin on.
3. Poke some holes in each potato using a fork.
4. Bake them in the oven on a parchment lined baking sheet for about 60 min. They should be a bit brownish and soft when you stick a fork in them. Sometimes they have to be in the oven for a longer time.
5. Let cool a bit and cut them lengthwise.
6. Spread some almond butter on each potato half and sprinkle some gojiberries, shredded coconut + cashew nuts on top.