Fancy a yummy AND super nutritious smoothie? Well here it is. Perfect as a healthy breakfast that will keep you full until lunch time (or snack time depending on how many bananas you put in there) OR as a bomb ass post workout smoothie. You choose! I personally LOVE this combo of ingredients and it seriously makes you so happy and soooo filled with energy that you just wanna go out and run on the beach for hours (or in the forrest). Lets be realistic I live in Sweden, not in Hawaii, Australia or California… YET.
- 2-5 ripe bananas or as many as you wish, depending on how hungry you are
- 1 celery chalk
- Handfull of frozen strawberries
- Two handfull of fresh spinach
- 1 cup / 2.4 dl fresh pineapple
- 1 tsp barley grass powder from New Zeeland (best quality)
- Water or almond milk to desired consistency (around 2/3 -1 cup)
Mix everything in a high speed blender until you have a smoothie.