For you who know me you know that I LOVE my sweet potatoes and one of my favorite ways to eat them is to making sweet potato fries of them and season them with different spices. So yum! You have to try it if you haven’t. I love that they are so versatile and they go super well together with almost any food. I love to have them on the side to a tofu stir-fry or a vegan burger, in veggie wraps, on the side to a salad with hummus etc. The sky is the limit! Or just even has them as simple but delicous snack.
(1 tray / 2 servings)
- 3 medium sized sweet potatoes
- Garlic powder
- Paprika powder
- Chili powder
- Himalayan pink salt
1. Preheat oven to 392 F / 200 C.
2. Wash and peel your sweet potatoes.
3. Cut them into fries using a sharp big knife.
4. Place the fries on a parchment lined baking sheet and sprinkle you spices over your fries.
5. Let bake for a bout 25-30 min in the middle of the oven, or until slightly brownish/golden.
6. No oil needed, but feel free to use cold pressed coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil if you want.