Here is one of my absolute favorite dishes… roasted sweet potato cubes. So delicious and so versatile!! You can either eat it on it’s own with some kind of sauce like a cashew sauce or homemade ketchup or as a part of a salad or why not garnish a soup with them? I love to put them in my Buddha bowl together with black beans or tofu and a bunch of other veggies, it’s seriously soooo good! You can also change it up if you like with different spices.
- 5 small sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons organic cold pressed coconut oil (optional)
- Sea salt flakes to taste (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 356 F /180 C.
2. Chop potatoes into small cubes and coat everything with melted coconut oil in a large mixing bowl if you’re using oil, otherwise skip this step.
3. Place sweet potato cubes on a parchment lined baking sheet, make sure the cubes don’t lay on top of each other. Sprinkle some sea salt flakes on top if you’re using salt.
4. Bake in oven for about 30 min or until the sweet potato is golden brown and ready. Stir after half of the time.