Mmmmm yum… Maple syrup roasted brussels sprouts with olive oil and some Himalayan pink salt…. Can I get an Amen? This is by far my favorite way to eat brussels sprouts as they taste sweet and have that roasted savory flavor that you just didn’t know you needed in life, but you do, so now you have to make this dish and thank me later 😉
- 1 lbs / 450 gram brussels sprouts, look for smaller ones for a sweeter taste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, good quality
- A few pinches Himalayan pink salt
1. Preheat oven to 392 F / 200 C.
2. Rinse the brussels sprouts under cold water.
3. Trim the stem and cut them in half and place them in a big bowl.
4. Mix together with garlic, olive oil, maple syrup and Himalayan pink salt.
5. Place them on a parchment lined baking sheet and roast for about 20 min or until golden and lightly brown.
6. Serve them like they are or as a side dish or as a part of a salad or buddha bowl.