Omg you guys. I seriously LOVE this dish!!! it reminds me of lovely childhood memories and I used to eat this with thick bacon all the time from when I was like 2 years old lol.
In Sweden new potatoes are really popular to eat with pickled herring during the summer, but I can’t stand pickled herring, it’s just so gross!!!! Like SO gross!!! Have you ever tried it? Well, don’t. I’m warning you!!! Eat just the potatoes with some fried mushrooms and a big salad… Much better haha!
I went to the first swim practice of the season yesterday, seriosuly can’t move today. I’m SO sore!!!!! And we did one hour of running intervals and hill sprints with a bunch of different excerises between the laps/sprints. Baically 1 hour of CrossFit. I thought I was gonna die. For real. Especially after being sick for 3 weeks. But I’m so happy to be back and move my body! Feels so great. This season is gonna be mine. I can just feel it!!! Anyone who’s with me?! Let’s rock this fall! But first, let’s eat some potatoes.
- 1 pound cold cooked new potatoes
- ½ cup fresh chopped dill
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- Coconut oil to cook with
- Herbal salt after taste
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and saute them in a a little bit of coconut oil on medium high eat in a pan for about 5 min. Stir often so they don't burn.
- Add dill, nutmeg and salt after taste and saute for another 5 min. Stir now and then.
- When the potatoes are warm and have some color they are ready to be served!
- Perfect as a side dish to any kind of veggies or a vegan hamburger.