Hi there! I just posted a youtube video on my youtube channel where I showed you this beauty, and I thought why not post the recipe here so you also can enjoy it! It’s truly one of the yummiest raw food pies I’ve ever made. So so GOOD! Please give it a go and let me know what you think. Perfect as a dessert or snack and why not as a fruity breakfast? Yum yum yum.
- 20 gooey sticky dates
- 2 cups raw almonds (preferably soaked and dehydrated)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt OR crystal salt
- 2 apples thinly sliced
- 2 oranges – mix in a ninja blender into a juice
- 1-2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen that you thaw)
Mix everything together in a food processor into a sticky ”dough” that you can press into a pie dish. It doesn’t have to be suuuuper goey, just enough so you can shape it. Add more dates if it’s too dry or/and coconut oil / water. Fill the piecrust with thin apple slices, mixed oranges and raspberries. ENJOY!