Omg you guys, did you know that it was World Nutella Day yesterday? Well I sure did, thanks to my dear friend Emma who reminded me of that by a text. I have the best friends fo sho! How to thank her??? Well I made her some Nutella of course! A ”healthy” version. Yayyy! Nutella is just the perfect thing to put on fruits and fresh strawberries or just eat it with a spoon. That’s my fave 😉 Especially this one since it’s a healthier version! Which means you can eat more. Right? Right.
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2-3 tablespoons roasted (normal) cacao powder
- 1/2 cup cold pressed almond oil
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla powder or extract
- 1/4-1/2 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 325 F (150 C).
2. Roast the hazelnuts for about 15 min, make sure you don’t burn them.
3. Let ‘em cool and peel of the skin on most of them.
4. Mix them in a food processor until you get a super creamy nut butter, takes about 10 min.
5. Add cacao powder, vanilla powder and salt. Mix again. The texture can get a little bit dry now so add the almond oil and mix one more time. Add as much almond oil you like.
6. Season after taste.