Omg you guys, did you know that it was World Nutella Day yesterday? Well I sure did, thanks to my dear friend Emma who reminded me of that by a text. I have the best friends fo sho! How to thank her??? Well I made her some Nutella of course! A healthy version. Yayyy! Nutella is just the perfect thing to put on fruits and fresh strawberries or just eat it with a spoon. That’s my fave 😉 Especially this one since it’s a healthier version! Which means you can eat more. Right? Right.
What are you up to today? I met my old friend Jessica for a coffee this morning and we had a loooot to talk about since the last time we saw each other, which was about 2 months ago! Me and Jessie used to be on the same swimming team when we were younger and we have basically grown up together so we do always have a lot to talk about when we hang out, which is so much fun!
Soooo it’s Friday night today, YAY! What’s your plans? My plan is to eat chocolate and watch my favorite tv-show right now, Revenge on Netflix together with my cat Sippen. Seriously, that show is sooooooooo GOOD!!! You have to watch it. It’s just so much drama that it’s cray cray. Love it haha!
Anyway, I hope you’ll like the Nutella!!
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2-3 tablespoons roasted (normal) cacao powder
- ½ cup almond oil
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla powder or extract
- ¼-1/2 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 325 F (150 C).
- Roast the hazelnuts for about 15 min, make sure you don't burn them.
- Let 'em cool and peel of the skin on most of them.
- Mix them in a food processor until you get a super creamy nut butter, takes about 10 min.
- Add cacao powder, vanilla powder and salt. Mix again. The texture can get a little bit dry now so add the almond oil and mix one more time. Add as much almond oil you like.
- Season after taste!