Best snack ever? Well according to me apples dipped in homemade almond butter is for sure on the top 3 list. I love making my own almond butter, so easy, so much cheaper and most importantly ten thousand times tastier than store bought.
Cinnamon Almond Butter
- 4 cups raw almonds (10 dl)
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Optional: 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Optional: 1/4 cup cold pressed almond oil if you like it even creamier
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C)
- Roast the almond on a lined baking sheet for about 10-15 min. Make sure they don’t get burned. Let them cool completely before mixing.
- Mix them in a food processor until creamy, takes about 10 min.
- Add the salt, cinnamon, maple syrup and almond oil when it’s as creamy as you like it, mix again.
- Season to taste.
- Keep the nutbutter in the fridge in a glass jar.