Feels like I’m drinking liquid gold.
Absolutely love homemade almond milk, it taste nothing like the taste less almond milk you can get in the store with only 2% almonds in it, like WTF right?? This is creamy, sweet and nutritious. Plus it’s actually much cheeper than the store bought almond milk. Try it and see for yourself, I promise you will love it!
- 2.5 cup water
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2 fresh & gooey medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder or essence
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1. Soak almonds in a big bowl of water on the kitchen counter over night or 8-12 h.
2. Rinse almonds under water.
3. Mix almonds, water and dates in a big strong blender until well mixed.
4. Immediately pour the almond milk through the nut milk bag or cheese cloth into a another big bowl. Squeeze out all of it with your hands. Save the almond pulp to make raw energy balls.
5. Transfer the almond milk back into your clean blender.
6. Add vanilla and salt.
7. Mix again.
8. Transfer into a big glass bottle
9. Keep in the fridge for max 4 days.