Feels like I’m drinking liquid gold.
Absolutely love homemade almond milk, it taste nothing like the taste less almond milk you can get in the store with only 2% almonds in it, like WTF right?? This is creamy, sweet and nutritious. Plus it’s actually much cheeper than the store bought almond milk. Try it and see for yourself, I promise you will love it!
- 1 liter water
- 0.8 cup / 2 dl almonds
- 4 fresh gooey sticky cooking dates, pitted
- 1 tsp real vanilla powder
- ⅙ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- A nut milk bag or a cheese cloth
- Soak almonds in a big bowl of water on the kitchen counter over night or 8-12 h
- Rinse almonds under water.
- Mix almonds, water and dates in a big strong blender until well mixed.
- Immediately pour the almond milk through the nut milk bag or cheese cloth into a another big bowl. Squeeze out all of it with your hands. Save the almond pulp to make raw energy balls.
- Transfer the almond milk back into your clean blender.
- Add vanilla powder and salt.
- Mix again.
- Transfer into a big glass bottle
- Keep in the fridge for max 4 days.