Made my own chocolate almond milk today! So yummy! I used to make almond milk a lot before and I don’t really know why I stopped?? Very unclear.
Anyway, it’s really easy to make your own almond milk and it tastes amazing!!!! WAY better then store bought one!! I love to use my almond milk för chia puddings or in smoothies or just eat it together with Granola. Like this one: Raw Nutty Cluster Buckini Granola 🙂
- 1 cup almonds (soak 8-10 h and rinse thoroughly under water)
- 4 cups of cold water
- 2 fresh gooey medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder or essence
- 1 pinch of salt
1. Mix almonds, dates and water in a blender until well mixed.
2. Strain the milk through a nut milk bag into a large bowl. Pour back into the blender and add raw cacao powder, vanilla and salt. Mix again and pour into 1-2 large air-tight glass bottles.
3. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.