OMG! This is like the yummiest soup ever. The flavor is just to die for and it sooo easy to make as well. I think I’m gonna be making this soup many times this fall since it’s super warming to eat soups when it’s cold outside.
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 spring onions
- 1 big cauliflower head
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (400 ml)
- 1/2-1 teaspoon Herbal sea salt or Vegan veggie broth powder
- A handful fresh parsley
1. Heat a big sauce pan on medium heat and cover the bottom of the pan with 2-3 tablespoons of water.
2. Chop the spring onions and throw them in the pan. Let them sauté in the pan for a few minutes or until soft.
3. Chop the cauliflower into smaller pieces and add them to the pan.
4. Pour over the coconut milk and herbal salt / broth powder.
5. Cover with a lid and let it cook until the cauliflower is soft. Takes about 20 min.
6. Stir now and then so it doesn’t burn.
7. Mix the soup with an immersion blender until the desired consistency is reached, I like it creamy but with some chunks here and there.
8. Add enough water if it’s too thick and let it reheat.
8. Season after taste.
9. Top with fresh parsley before serving.
Enjoy the soup as it is or serve it with some sourdough bread.