Made this awesome little mini apple pie just a minute ago with apples from my own garden. Yassss! Been out all day with my mama and picking apples (we have 7 apple trees so there are quite many apples to pick lol). The weather in Sweden right now is AMAZING. The colors outside are just pure beauty. So fallish. Can you say that? Hmm… Anyway this is a really easy snack or dessert to make if you want something fast, but at the same time super delish and satisfies your sweet tooth! Think I will make it again tonight actually…. I mean it’s Saturday sooo…
(Serves 1 person)
- 2 small apples
- A handful of walnuts, soaked and dehydrated
- 2 fresh dates, sticky and pittted
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom
- A pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- Coconut oil or water to cook in
1. Slice the apples thin and cook it in pan with coconut oil or water for an oil-free recipe on medium heat with cinnamon and cardamom until soft.
2. In a food processor, mix dates, walnuts, cinnamon and cardamom + salt into a crumble.
3. Serve the warm apples in a bowl with the crumble on top.