Raise a hand if you like ice cream! Well who doesn’t like ice cream huh? Yesterday I made a paleo and vegan version of a Vanilla Choco Chunk Ice Cream that tasted aaahhhhmazing!!! You guys you just HAVE to try it. Yes it’s that good! It’s really simple to make and you’ll only need 4 ingredients. Go make it NOW!!!!
- 1 can of coconut milk, full fat (500 ml)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla powder
- 2/3 cup Enjoy Life Mega Chocolate Chunks
1. Place all the ingredients except the chocolate chunks in a sauce pan.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil and whisk all the time. Let it come to aboil on medium high temperature for about 2 min before you take it off the heat. Whisk all the time.
3. Let the mixture cool for about 30 min, then cover the sauce pan with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge for about 2h to cool completely.
4. Pour the ice cream mixture in the ice cream maker and follow the instructions.
5. Add the chocolate chunks when the mixture starts to thicken a little bit.
6. If the mixture doesn’t get super firm, don’t worry, just transfer the mixture into a tupperware box and let it set in the freezer. That’s what I did since my ice cream maker sucks lol.
7. Serve it like it is or top with whatever you fancy, like fresh strawberries or blueberries. Yum.