LOVE this nice cream so much and I also love the fact that it’s really simple to make it too! I used to make this kind of ice cream ALL the time before but it was a while ago now so I thought it was about time. What do you like to put in your nana nice cream? I love to top it with different kinds of berries or fruits. So yummy!
- 2 frozen banana in chunks
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 3 tbsp full fat coconut milk
- Frozen mangos and raspberries
1. First you need to have some frozen bananas, if you don’t have any in your freezer you just simply peel a couple of bananas and chop it in chunks and put the chunks in a plastic bag,
2. Then place the plastic bag in the freezer for at least 8 hours. I always have bananas in my freezer in case I crave a healthy ice cream.
3. Place your frozen banana chunks and frozen mango chunks in a high speed food processor and mix until the fruit is in smaller pieces, then add coconut milk and until you have a creamy ice cream. Stop now and then and scrap down the sides of the food processor.
4. When you have a creamy consistency it’s done!!
5. Serve with whatever fruits or berries you fancy.