Who doesn’t like cookies? If you don’t then you are a liar and can’t be trusted. Just kidding. But it’s a bit weird if you don’t like cookies I must say lol. Especially these ones because they are the absolute bomb.com and they deserve to be baked and eaten. 😉
All vegan, gluten-free and palm-oil free + much healthier than store bought mass produced cookies!
- ¼ cup / 0.6 dl cold pressed coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1¼ cup / 3 dl almond flour
- ⅔ cup / 1.6 dl shredded coconut
- ⅔ cup / 1.6 dl roughly chopped walnuts
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp vanilla bean powder
- 2 pinches Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 347 F / 175 C.
- Melt coconut oil in a double boiler over simmering water.
- When the coconut oil is melted set aside and add the maple syrup and stir until well combined.
- In a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients and stir until everything is mixed well.
- Pour in the liquid mixture into the dry and stir with a spoon or spatula until everything is well incorporated.
- Shape the dough into small balls with the help of spoon and then press the ball into 0.8 inches / 2 cm thick flat cookies with your hands.
- Let bake in the oven for 7-10 min or until golden brown.