Sometimes I surprise myself, and today that happened. After swim practice this morning I came home craaaving chocolate so I decided to make a healthy chocolate pudding.
What happened is that I just threw some ingredients together in my food processor and pressed ”ON”. Boom. Done. The best part is that it takes like 2 minutes to mix everything together and then you just let it set in the freezer for 20 min (or 1h minimum in the fridge) and then it’s ready to eat!
You just HAVE to give this one a go, yes it’s that delicious. I really love that it’s all vegan, plant-based and paleo approved! Yay! So awesome.
- 1 big avocado
- 3-4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- Mix everything in a small food processor until smooth.
- Place the chocolate pudding in the fridge to let it chill for at least 1h in the fridge or 20 min in the freezer. (don't forget it in the freezer though lol.)
- Serve it with some fresh juicy chopped apricots, shredded coconut and cacao nibs or whatever you fancy! I bet strawberries can be really yummy as well.