Alright, as everybody knows so is Valentines Day coming up really soon and by that I mean on Friday. Tomorrow. So what are your plans for this special day? Maybe surprise your loved ones with some chocolate? Well I have an idea. You can make these super yummy brownies! I promise that they will become a hit and that your girlfriend/boyfriend/best friend/sister/brother/cousin/mom/dad/mentor or who ever you are spending Valentine’s Day with will love you even more 😉
- 1 cup raw almonds (2.4 dl)
- 0.8 cup shredded coconut (2 dl)
- 0.8 cup fresh sticky dates (2 dl)
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder, unsweetened
- 3.5 oz (100 g) raw dark organic chocolate, melted in a double boiler
1. Mix almonds, coconut and dates in a food processor until you get a sticky mixture.
2. Add cacao powder and mix again until everything is well combined.
3. Season after taste, add more cacao or more sweetener if you like.
4. Press out the dough on a lined baking sheet. The cake should be about 1/2 inch (1.2 cm) thick.
5. Spread the melted chocolate evenly on the cake and garnish with shredded coconut.
6. Place the brownie cake in the fridge for about 30 min or so to cool.
7. Cut the cake in squares before serving.