Today I made these goodies for ”fika” today (fika = Swedish word for coffee and cookie time) and they were deliciousssss!!! They are super simple to make and they are also totally raw (except the agave / maple syrup), paleo, vegan, gluten-free, nut-free and dairy-free. Soooo if you’re looking for a healthier treat to your coffee – no need to look any further 😉
- 1 cup whipped coconut cream
- 1 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 7 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons agave or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- A pinch of salt
- Coconut Butter /Manna for topping
1. First to make the whipped coconut cream you need to place 2 cans of coconut milk in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Open up the cans and carefully take out the top layer (the thick part – no water) and whip it in a big bowl like regular cow cream until fluffy.
2. Mix all of the ingredients in a big bowl until well combined.
3. Spread the batter into a big square on a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Place it in the freezer for at least 20 min.
5. Now spread the melted coconut butter (not the same as coconut oil) on top of the square and let it cool in the freezer för 5 min.