OMG. These are truly the bomb.com, soooo good! If you want to satisfy you chocolate desires then you should definitely make these cute Almond Butter Chocolate Cups. They are extremely easy to make, you mix it all together and let it set in the fridge for about an hour and then they are ready to be eaten. Easy peasy! They are also a super healthy treat, but you can’t really taste that they are healthy because they are truly delicious and sweet. Just like we like it 🙂 If you want you can totally replace the almond butter with peanut butter for a more ”Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups feeling”!
(16 almond butter cups)
- 150 ml raw cacao butter, melted in a water bath
- 2 dl / 0.8 cups raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp raw cacao nibs
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder or vanilla essence
- A pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tbsp of almond butter on every chocolate cup
1. Add the cacao powder, cacao nibs, vanilla powder, salt, almond butter and maple syrup into the melted cacao butter (I like to melt my cacao butter in a stainless bowl with a handle over som boiling water).
2. Stir until well combined.
3. Season to taste.
4. Pour the batter into small muffin paper cups and place them in a muffin tin.
5. Add a tablespoon of almond butter on each chocolate cup and place the muffin tin in the fridge until they have cooled.
6. Take out the chocolate cups about 30 min before its time to eat.