This pie though. Damn I’m good at baking haha. No but seriously this strawberry pie is just soooo delicious and the best part is that you don’t have to bake it in the oven, just mix and eat. If you are a lazy f*ck like I am in the kitchen but still wanna eat like a Queen this pie is for YOU!
- 1 cup / 2.4 dl cashew nuts
- 1 cup / 2.4 dl rolled oats
- 1/2 cup /1.2 dl shredded coconut
- A pinch Himalayan Pink Salt or Crystal salt
- 18-20 fresh and gooey sticky cooking dates or 10 big medjool dates
- 1-2 pounds / 0.5-1 kg of fresh strawberries
1. Mix everything in a food processor until you get a sticky formable dough.
2. Press the dough into a pie dish and fill it with thinly sliced fresh strawberries.
3. Serve with whipped soy cream or homemade cashew cream.