Oh my godness you absolutely have to try these!! They are super simple to make and if you don’t have any hazelnut flour on hand, buy it!!! Lol. No but you can just go with almond flour instead – they will taste just as good I think! The hazelnut flour really gives them a really special nutty flavor which I LOVE so if you wan’t to be on the safe side go with hazelnut flour. These cookies are all vegan, paleo, plant-based, gluten-free and guilt-free. Yes they still have some ingredients in them haha. 😉
(9-10 large cookies)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup hazelnut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- A pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped 70% dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350 F or 175 C.
2. Combine almond flour, hazelnut flour, baking powder, salt and vanilla powder in a big bowl.
3. Add the melted coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract (if you’re not going with vanilla powder).
4. In the end add the chocolate.
5. Shape about 9 small balls and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Use the palm of your hand to gently press the balls down a bit so they look more like cookies.
7. Decorate with some more chocolate chunks.
8. Bake for about 8-10 min.
9. Let cool on a cooling rack.