This might be one of the best recipes I’ve made so far if I’m gonna be honest (secretly clapping myself on my back) and it takes absolutely ZERO effort and it’s made of only the GOOD stuff. We have frozen banana chunks that taste just like ice cream, peanut butter or almond butter (depending what you like most) and we got a raw chocolate sauce. I mean what’s not to like right? I promise that you will love this healthy dessert if you are an ice cream and chocolate freak like I am. 😉
- 2 frozen bananas, freeze them thinly chopped placed (min 8 hours)
- 1 tbsp almond butter OR crunchy organic peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut chips
- 1 tbsp almonds
- 30 gram raw dark chocolate or regular dark chocolate min 70%
- Melt the dark chocolate in a water bath.
- Place the frozen banana chunks in a dessert bowl then pour over the melted chocolate sauce and add the toppings.