I know I say this every time. But this time I REALLY mean it. These cookies are by far one of the best cookies I’ve everrrr made. Or even one of the best recipes any category I’ve ever made. And then I’ve made a loooot. I made two different batches of Chocolate Chip Cookies earlier this week but this batch kicked those two other batches asses big time. SOOOO ‘effin perfect!!! Yup. They have a crispy outside with a soft and chewy inside that just makes you jump up and down of happiness. Alright maybe I’m exaggerating a bit here. Well not really cause me and my cousin went bananas when we tried them haha. YOU JUST HAVE TO try them.
Made them last night with my cousin Johanna who is leaving Sweden for Australia next Sunday and she will be gone for 3 months to see her boyfriend. 3 MONTHS!!!!! That sucks!! So we were baking chocolate chip cookies, eating the cookies + drinking coffee and having girlstalk all night yesterday! She is the BEST. THE best. Will miss her heaps. But now I can make these cookies whenever I miss her and hopefully feel better lol!
- 2 cups (4.8 dl) almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 pinches of Himalayan pink salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean powder or extract
- 1 teaspoon ground coffee
- 1/2 cup (1.2 dl) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (0.6 dl) melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup (1.2 dl) semi sweet chocolate chips from Enjoy Life
1. Preheat oven to 350 F or 175 C.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in a food processor, except the chocolate chips.
3. Add maple syrup and the melted coconut oil.
4. Mix and combine the mixture into a cookie dough, add more almond flour if it seems to be too wet, but don’t overdo it cause the batter should be quite sticky and not too dry.
5. Shape the cookie dough into small balls that you shape into small cookies. Try to make them about 1/2 inch high (1.25 cm).
6. Bake for about 13 min or until golden.
7. Let them cool before you serve them!