This is hands down one of my favorite dishes of all time, it’s so incredibly fresh and it feels so much like summer when you eat it, even in the winter. So if you are like me living in the North of Europe and only get 3 months of summer then this recipe can be a life savior 😉 Even if you get a brain freeze from eating this when it’s -10 degrees celsius outside it’s so totally worth it haha.
I love to eat this for breakfast, snack or as a healthy dessert!
- 2-3 frozen bananas cut into chunks (feel free to use more if you are hungry)
- A handfull of frozen raspberries
- Heaps of fresh berries like blueberries, raspberries and/or strawberries for topping.
1. Let the frozen bananas defrost in room temperature for about 5 minutes before you mix them in a strong food processor until you have a ice cream(y) consistency.
2. Add frozen raspberries and pulse the food processor a few times until the frozen raspberries are all mixed in. Don’t mix on full speed cause we want to have those frozen raspberry pieces in our banana ice cream.
3. Serve in a bowl and top with you favorite fresh berries.