Raise a hand if you like ice cream! Well who doesn’t like ice cream huh? Yesterday I made a paleo and vegan version of a Vanilla Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream that tasted aaahhhhmazing!!! You guys you just HAVE to try it. Yes it’s that good! Promiiise!
Right now I’m having a sore throat and a bad cold that doesn’t seem to want to go away, even if I’ve been eating super duper healthy food and I’ve been drinking a green juice every morning. But it doesn’t help so I’ve decided that I might just stuff my face with some homemade vanilla chocolate chunk ice cream tonight. Who else wants some? It’s really simple to make and you’ll only need 4 ingredients! YAY! Go make it!!!!
- 1 can of coconut milk, full fat (500 ml)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla powder
- ⅔ cup Enjoy Life Mega Chocolate Chunks
- Place all the ingredients except the chocolate chunks in a sauce pan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and whisk all the time. Let it boil on medium high temperature for about 2 min before you take it away from the heat. Whisk all the time.
- Let the mixture cool for about 30 min, then cover the sauce pan with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge for about 2h to cool completely.
- Pour the ice cream mixture in the ice cream maker and follow the instructions.
- Add the chocolate chunks when the mixture starts to thicken a little bit.
- If the mixture doesn't get super firm, don't wory, just transfer the mixture into a tupperwear box and let it cool in the freezer. That's what I did since my ice cream maker sucks lol.
- Serve it like it is or top with whatever you fancy! Like fresh strawberries.
- Eat up buttercup!