Enjoyed this beautiful breakfast this morning and wow it tasted just as good as it looks. Absolutely amazing! Real plant-based foods is the best! No fuzz just simple ingredients straight from mother earth.
Vanilla Chia Pudding
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 200 ml / 0.8 cups coconut milk full fat or almond milk
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 tsp real vanilla powder
Nana Stawberry Ice Cream
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into chunks
- 1-2 handfuls of frozen strawberries
- 2-4 tbsp water if needed
1. Make the chia pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge over night.
2. Simple whisk the chia seeds and coconut milk together with a whisk or fork in a small bowl until well combined. Stir now and then during the next 10 minutes so it doesn’t get any clumps. Cover with a cloth, small plate or plastic wrap. Place in the fridge and let sit over night.
4. Add some water in the morning if it’s too thick.
5. Make strawberry directly in the morning or right before you want to eat.
6. Simple just mix the frozen banana chunks and strawberries in a food processor until you have ice cream. Add water if needed. You may want to let the bananas and strawberries defrost for about 10 minutes in room temperature before you mix them (makes it easier to mix them).
6. Once you have a ice cream consistency you just take a big jug and start layering with the chia pudding and ice cream. Or you can just take a bowl and add everything in there if you don’t wanna be fancy 😉
7. Top with fresh blueberries!