Enjoyed this beautiful breakfast this morning and wow it tasted just as good as it looks. Absolutely amazing! Real plant-based foods is the best! No fuzz just simple ingredients straight from mother earth.
Chia & Strawberry Ice Cream Pudding
Vanilla Chia Pudding
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 200 ml / 0.8 cups coconut milk full fat
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- ¼ tsp real vanilla powder
Nana Stawberry Ice Cream
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into chunks
- 1-2 handfuls of frozen strawberries
- Make the chia pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge over night.
- Simple whisk the chia seeds and coconut milk together with a whisk or fork in a small bowl until well combined. Stir now and then during the next 10 minutes so it doesn't get any clumps. Cover with a cloth, small plate or plastic wrap. Place in the fridge and let sit over night.
- Add some water in the morning if it's too thick.
NOW LETS MAKE THE STRAWBERRY ICECREAM
- Make strawberry in the morning directly before you want to eat.
- Simple just mix the frozen banana chunks and strawberries in a food processor until you have ice cream. You may want to let the bananas and strawberries defrost for about 5 minutes in room temperature before you mix them (makes it easier to mix them).
- Once you have a ice cream consistency you just take a big jug and start layering with the chia pudding and ice cream. Or you can just take a bowl and add everything in there if you don't wanna be fancy 😉
- Top with fresh blueberries!