Ok, you just HAVE to make this apple crumble pie!! It’s vegan, sugar free, gluten free and guilt free + it’s SO easy to make. It takes like 5 min to make and then you just have to bake it for 20 min! It tastes like a Swedish Almond Tart cake called ”Mazarin Cake” which basically tastes like a mix of sweet almond paste and marzipan. And those flavors combined with baked apples are just HEAVEN.
- 4 small sweet and crispy apples (I used ”Gravensteiner apples” from my garden)
- 2/3 cup almond flour (1.6 dl)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cold-pressed coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
2. Grease a small pie baking dish with coconut oil.
3. Peel and slice your apples thinly and place them in the baking dish so they cover the bottom.
4. Stir together all your ingredients for the crumble in a bowl.
5. Sprinkle the crumble on top of your apples.
6. Let bake in the oven for 20 min!
7. Serve with vegan ice cream, vegan vanilla soy custard or whipped soy cream.