Friday means Chocolate. Basically the same thing actually. This Crunchy Chocolate Almond Goji Bark is seriously soooo good! Perfect if you’re looking for something sweet but still within the ”healthy” area. The best part? It doesn’t taste healthy lol.
By the way I can barely walk today after yesterdays crossfit workout that lasted for about 2.5 h (!) including 5×5 pretty heavy deadlifts, a lot of rowing and farmers carry, GHD situps and some other crazy GHD movement that seriously killed my hamstrings. Hello cramp haha. I also did a lot of planks and some mobility to finish it off. Feels soooooo good to be back in the game again and meeting all my friends at my CrossFit box!! Love them to death.
- 200 g (7 oz) organic dark chocolate, at least 70%
- 1/2 cup raw almonds, ruffly chopped (1.2 dl)
- 1/2 cup goji berries (1.2 dl)
- A pinch of Himalayan pink salt
1. Melt chocolate in a doubler boiler over simmering water or in a water bath.
2. Add almonds, goji berries and Himalayan salt.
3. Stir until well combined.
4. Pour the chocolate mixture on a smaller parchment lined baking sheet and let it set in the freezer for at least 30 min.
5. Once it has set, break the chocolate bark into desired pieces and enjoy.