Did I hear Acaí Nice Cream?!?! This is a perfect breakfast or snack anytime of the day or as a dessert. You choose. 😉 Acai is a superfood that is extremely healthy for you and filled with antioxidants that helps your body stay healthy, so no guilt feelings here for having ice cream for breakfast. Wohoo!
- 200 gram frozen ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 package frozen acaí (let defrost in room temperature for 20 min before mixing)
1. Mix the frozen banana chunks (let defrost in room temperature for 5 minutes before mixing) in a food processor with the blueberries and acai package (cut into smaller pieces).
2. Mix until you have a nice ice cream consistency. Pour over in a bowl and top with your favorite things. I really like dried mulberries, cacao nibs, shredded coconut and cashew nuts. But you can go with whatever you want!