Omg these crackers might be the yummiest crackers I’ve ever done!! For REAL. You can either eat them like crackers or as a müsli. The only thing you have to do is to break them into smaller pieces and save them in a müsli jar.
I love to sprinkle them over a bowl of homemade almond milk, fresh fruit and berries. So easy, delish and really healthy!
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- Two dashes of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup raw organic honey, melted over a water bath
- 1 tablespoon water
1. Preheat oven to 350 F / 150 C.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl.
3. Spread the mixture as thin as you can on a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Let it bake for about 15-25 min, depending on your owen.
5. Make sure to check it every 5 min so it doesn’t get burned.
6. Let it cool completely before removing it from the parchment paper.
7. Crack it into crackers or into müsli, or both.
PS. I love to eat these crackers with mashed avocado and cucumbers. So good!