Sweet potato puré… heaven on earth? Maybe because it sure taste like it. I looove to use sweet potato puré in pancakes, waffles, muffins and bread batters since it keeps the baked stuff super moist and not dry at all. Plus it gives a nice rich sweet touch.
- 4 medium large sweet potatoes (or as many as you like)
1. Preheat oven to 392 F / 200 C.
2. Rinse and scrub sweet potatoes, but keep the skin on.
3. Poke some holes in each potato with a fork.
4. Cut sweet potatoes in half length wise and place face down on a parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Bake for 25-30 min or until the sweet potatoes are fork tender.
6. Let them cool completely before you take off the skin.
7. Mash with a fork or puré them in a food processor or with an immersion blender.
8. Use right away or keep it in an air-tight container in the fridge. Lasts 3-4 days.