Okay so I made this super delicious granola last night and wow just wow. I swear that it tastes just like that sugary caramel granola that you ate when you were a kid that was filled with a TON of not so healthy oils and refined sugar. But this one is totally guilt-free and a super healthy alternative! It has just the perfect taste of roasted oats, caramel and vanilla. It’s just like a dream coming true.
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats (4.8 dl)
- 1 cup shredded coconut (2.4 dl)
- 1 cup roughly chopped walnuts (2.4 dl)
- 1/2 cup dried organic banana chips, roughly chopped (1.2 dl)
- 2 tbsp whole flax seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp real vanilla powder
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 5 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup organic cold pressed coconut oil, melted (1.2 dl)
1. Preheat oven to 302 F / 150 C.
2. Mix all dry ingredients with a spoon in a big bowl until well combined.
3. Melt the coconut oil in a water bath.
4. In another bowl mix coconut oil, maple syrup and coconut sugar with a spatula or spoon.
5. Add the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
6. Spread everything on a parchment lined baking sheet and let it bake in the oven for 20-30 min depending on your oven. Make sure to take out the baking sheet and stir every 5 minutes so the granola gets evenly baked. Bake until golden brown.