One of my ABSOLUT favorite meals of all times. Acaí bowl…. YUM!
There are sooo many ways to make an Acaí bowl, but this is my current favorite recipe ATM and I still haven’t found any better acaí bowl at any health café here in Sweden so I stick to making my own for now + it’s much cheaper and you actually get full lol 😉
Perfect for breakfast, lunch or a snack.
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into chunks
- ½ cup fresh mango or thawed frozen mango
- ½ cup / 1.2 dl frysta blåbär
- 1 package frozen açaí, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp coconut water
- 3-6 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ tsp real vanilla powder
- Fresh or frozen thawed mango
- Dried Mulberries
- Fresh Blueberries
- Fresh strawberries
- Coconut Chips
- First, let the frozen acai defrost in room temperature for about 20 min before you cut it into pieces and mixing and let the bananas defrost for about 5 minutes before you mix them.
- Start by mixing the frozen bananas into an ice cream(y) consistency.
- Then add the frozen chopped up acai chunks, mango coconut water and blueberries. Mix until well combined.
- Add vanilla powder and mix again.
- Now add as much almond milk as you need depending on the consistency, maybe you won't be needing as much so start with one tablespoon and fo from there. We want the consistency of a thick creamy smoothie.
- Pour into a bowl and top with more mango, dried mulberries, fresh blueberries and strawberries, banana and some coconut chips.