I’m OBSESSED with this chia seed pudding. The combo of everything in this bowl is just a match made in heaven, seriously sooo yum! You have to try it and let me know what you think 🙂 Bon appetite!
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup / 2.4 dl hazelnut milk
- 1 tbsp raw agave or maple syrup (only if you use unsweetened hazelnut milk)
- 1/4 tsp real vanilla been powder
Toppings (you can use as much of these ingredients as you like this is just how much I normally use):
- 1 ripe banana
- 1-2 sweet juicy oranges
- 2 tbsp Raw Nutty Buckini Granola OR your favorite healthy granola
- 1/2 cup wild frozen blueberries (thawed)
- A spoon of homemade almond butter or organic crunchy peanut butter
Whisk chia seeds, hazelnut milk, agave/maple syrup and vanilla powder together in a bowl the night before. Make sure to whisk every 3 minute or so for about 15 minutes. We want a nice creamy texture.
Place the chia seed pudding in the fridge covered with a small towel or plate over night.
The next morning pour your chia seed pudding into your serving bowl and top with banana, orange, granola, blueberries and almond butter.