Who doesn’t like chia pudding? The secret behind a really yummy chia pudding is to only use great ingredients + season with some vanilla or cinnamon and some kind of sweetener. I like to use raw agave or maple syrup in mine. So yum!! Did you know that chia pudding is really great to eat before a workout? It’s because the chia seeds helps to prevent you from getting dehydrated! So cool right? This is especially important if you are doing some kind of endurance sport like swimming, boxing, running, biking, rowing, skiing etc since you sweat a LOT when doing those sports! So drink your water, but don’t forget to get some chia pudding in your system once in a while hehe 😉 Like I did this morning before swimming!
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (2.4 dl)
- 1-2 tablespoons raw agave syrup or maple syrup
- 1/3 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- Fresh blueberries
- Raw cacao nibs
- Coconut flakes
- Silvered almonds
1. In a small bowl, whisk almond milk, agave and vanilla powder until well incorporated.
2. Then stir down the chia seeds and make sure to whisk every 3 min or so for 15 min or until it’s thick. Place the bowl covered with plastic wrap in the fridge over night or for a few hours, but it’s best over night.
3. Garnish with whatever you like. I used blueberries, cacao nibs, coconut flakes and silvered almonds.
4. Boom, DONE!