Now this is my type of brunch!! Made this avocado toast for brunch for me and my mom today and whooaaa I can not complain. It was SO good. Seriously. I bought this amazing dark stone oven baked sourdough bread when I was in Stockholm the day before yesterday from a store called Urban Deli on Sveavägen and it’s quite possible the best bread I’ve ever had. Not joking.
….and with my homemade garlic lemon avocado mash on top it just wow, no words. No words. I promise that this avocado toast will satisfy all your tastes buds x 1000.
- 2-3 sourdough bread slices, toasted (or as many as you like)
- 1 normal sized avocado
- Juice from 1/2 big lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced in a garlic press
- Chili flakes
- Dried chopped figs
- Fresh parsley
- Crushed black pepper
- Sea salt flakes
1. Toast your sourdough bread either in a toaster or in the oven.
2. Mash avocado with a fork and mix together with garlic and lemon juice.
3. Spread your avo mash on top of the toast and garnish with chili flakes, dried figs, fresh parsley, crushed pepper and sea salt flakes.