One of my ABSOLUT favorite meals of all times. Acaí bowl…. YUM!
There are sooo many ways to make an Acaí bowl, but this is my current favorite recipe ATM and I still haven’t found any better acaí bowl at any health café here in Sweden so I stick to making my own for now + it’s much cheaper and you actually get full lol 😉
Perfect for breakfast, lunch or a snack.
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh mango or thawed frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1 package frozen açaí, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp coconut water
- 3-6 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 tsp vanilla bean powder or vanilla extract (optional)
- Fresh mango
- Dried mulberries
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh strawberries
- Coconut Chips
1. Let the frozen acaí thaw in room temperature for about 20 min before you chop it into smaller pieces and start to mix everything.
2. Let the bananas thaw in room temperature for about 5 minutes before you mix everything.
3. Start by mixing the frozen bananas in a high speed food processor or high speed blender like a Vitamix until it resembles a soft serve ice cream.
4. Add acaí chunks, mango, coconut water and blueberries. Mix until well combined.
5. Add vanilla powder and mix again.
6. Now add as much almond milk as you need depending on the consistency, maybe you won’t be needing as much so start with one tablespoon and go from there. We want the consistency of a super thick & creamy smoothie.
7. Pour into a bowl and top with fresh mango, dried mulberries, fresh blueberries, fresh strawberries, banana and coconut chips.