Love this easy & delicious mango salad that literally takes no more than 5-10 minutes to throw together. It’s so easy!! Perfect for lazy hot summer dayzzz 🙂 The recipe is inspired by beveganwithanjaleuenberger.com – I just tweaked her recipe a little bit. So all cred to her!! She has some amazing vegan plant-based recipes over there and you should definitely go and check them out.
- 1 big ripe & juicy mango, (chopped)
- 1 cup cucumber, (chopped)
- 1/2 cup sweet red bell pepper, (chopped)
- 250 gram sweet cocktail tomatoes, (chopped)
- A handful raw cashew nuts
- A handful fresh basil leaves
- 1 lemon, the juice
1. Place everything in a big bowl and stir around so the lemon juice & black pepper get nicely mixed in.
2. Season with Himalayan pink salt if needed.