Hi lovies! Made this nice cream (banana ice cream) for my post workout meal yesterday – sooooo good!! The best part is that it only takes like 5 minutes to make so win win! You can top with whatever you fancy on your nice cream, here I topped with some blueberries, soaked and dehydrated almonds and medjool dates (omg THE best). Soon good. Perfect for breakfast, snack, lunch, dessert or even for dinner. Cause why not?? Lol.
Here comes the recipe for you who wanna try it, enjoy!
- 4 ripe frozen bananas
- ½ teaspoon real vanilla powder
- 4 chopped medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup blueberries
- Freeze your bananas first if you haven't done that by simple peal them, chop each banana into three parts and then put them in the freezer for at least 12h.
- Mix your bananas in a high speed blender (vitamix or blendtec) or a high speed food processor until you get a creamy ice creamy looking consistency.
- Add vanilla powder and mix again.
- Pulse down half of the medjool dates and almonds.
- Serve with the rest of the medjol dates and almonds + some fresh blueberries.